Wednesday, November 04 2009 23:15
- The team investigates a youth center set up by a man who they suspect is taking advantage of his patients and their parents. Read the Vitemo recap and review to find out what happened on NBC's Law and Order: SVU.
A girl enters a sleazy hotel room, closes the blinds and texts a friend she is ready when he is. A man outside shoots up and enters the hotel. The girl gets a call from her mom, but she sends it to voice mail. The mom calls her husband and tells her their daughter is not picking up her phone. A man enters the hotel room, kisses on the girl then starts to choke her. Afterwards, the man goes to his car and drives away.
Elliot and Olivia investigate the scene and find the girl dead. Fin brings up Richard the hotel manager who says the girl paid in cash registered as AJ Gold. Fin reports the body was discovered after someone heard her scream.
Warner tells the detectives that the girl was choked to death after she was raped and sodomized. Warner says the woman had another person's blood in her mouth. Olivia doubts the girl was a prostitute. Fin says a photo of the girl's dead body was leaked online. Morales the tech says the photo didn't come from the police since it was taken before the police arrived. Morales informs them that some websites make money by showing gory photos.
The team returns to the hotel and asks the manager Richard if he hurt the girl. Elliot wonders if Richard was bit and pulls off a bandage on his arm. Richard says he burned his arm while cooking drugs. Olivia hears a girly ring tone and finds a phone in one of the mail slots. Richard admits he took the phone, snapped a photo and sold it online. Olivia sees a text from a girl named Heather ask the girl if the she is still humping her daddy. Elliot suggests she text her back and they learn her friends want to meet at a cafe.
Olivia and Elliot meet with the girl's friends. They tell the detectives that AJ Dunne, the girl, was seeing an older guy. Olivia asks them if they ever thought of telling AJ's parents, but one of them says that her dad is a creep. She informs them that AJ told them that he molested her when she was younger.
Olivia and Elliot go to AJ's house and informs her mom that her daughter is dead. She says she never knew that Greg molested AJ. The mother says Greg slapped AJ and threatened to kick her out earlier this morning. Greg arrives with blood on his shirt.
The detectives handcuff Greg and take him to the station. He says he would never hurt AJ because he loved her. Greg says AJ was out of control. The mother says that AJ was being treated for oppositional defiance disorder. She says she tried treatment, but none of it worked. She says they brought her to an organization called A Sheltered Place run by Martin Gold. Greg says Martin is AJ therapist, but he thinks he is a doing the family harm. Greg explains that Martin convinced AJ that she had repressed memories that he molested him. The mom says the place was set up for adolescents with substance abuse problems. Greg says when AJ died, he was in jail after he confronted Martin. He explains he received his wound after Martin stabbed him with a pen. He says he erupted after someone left him a photo with a message that says Martin is raping his daughter.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Recent Law and Order SVU Recap
- Olivia and Jo are help hostage after a woman accused of kidnapping her son confronts her estranged lover. Read the Vitemo recap and review to find out what happened on the season finale of NBC's Law and Order: SVU.s11e24
Latest Law and Order SVU News
- Rapid-Fire Reviews: Find Out How We Really Feel About ABC's New Fall Shows, Including Shonda...
- Allison Janney on her double Emmys win and post-'West Wing' act in TV
- "Dateline Saturday Night Mystery" Matches Its Top 18-49 Rating Since July 26
- September 2014 TV Shows Schedule: New Season Premiere Dates of Sons of Anarchy, Big Bang...
- 2014 Fall TV Premiere Calendar: Find Out When All Your Favorites Return and New Shows...